Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Epilogue

Six years later.
In 2012 we got a puppy who liked to get underfoot, especially on the stairs, and whose litterbox raiding and wastepaper basket raiding necessitated the placement of baby-gates on the stairs. Around the same time I developed an interest in long-distance walking so the focus of my exercise time gradually moved away from stair-climbing until I hardly did it all anymore.
Yet, the original "Everest in my house" concept refused to let go of me. It was always there somewhere in the back of my mind. Year after year it continued to feel like unfinished business.

Then finally last week I did it, albeit in an altered form. This now is the full story:

http://terraarcadia.blogspot.ca/2017/03/a-donkey-sack-of-gummi-bears-and-mt.html

And that concludes this blog. Thank you so much for reading and coming along on this odd journey with me.

"This world is but a canvas for our imagination"
- Thoreau

"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells."
-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment